Dreamsight Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please sign in

WARNING:

You cannot see the guild members' part of the forums unless you log in!!

You currently are seeing a very small part of the forums!

If you are a member of Dreamsight:

Please sign in to see full forum content.

(Click here.)

(or register if you have not.dw its easy!)

Poll

What about a new forum design?

Where is Thylenaos and is something going to happen to the guild? Votebarleftsx60%Where is Thylenaos and is something going to happen to the guild? Votebarrightlm4 0% [ 0 ]
Where is Thylenaos and is something going to happen to the guild? Votebarleftsx60%Where is Thylenaos and is something going to happen to the guild? Votebarrightlm4 0% [ 0 ]
Where is Thylenaos and is something going to happen to the guild? Votebarleftsx6100%Where is Thylenaos and is something going to happen to the guild? Votebarrightlm4 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 24 on Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:48 am

Where is Thylenaos and is something going to happen to the guild?

Go down

Where is Thylenaos and is something going to happen to the guild? Empty Where is Thylenaos and is something going to happen to the guild?

Post by Thylenaos Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:43 pm

-As you have probably noticed, i (Thylenaos) was gone about 2 weeks completely out of the blue...
for the life of me i just couldnt get online..
When i finally got back on i thought things would start to smooth out and become predictable again.
Sadly they didnt. Its just as unpredictable & chaotic.

Since i am the gm of Dreamsight this means there are loarge consequences for the guild as i will (for now) not be able to be on regularly.

THIS IS JUST TEMPORARY! (dw)
DREAMSIGHT WILL CONTINUE!

In the mean time:
>>All guild members can create events on the ingame calendar for other guildies to join.

>All guildies with a high enough rank can invite druids to the guild.

*I will be on as often as i can: and when im on ill do my best to create activities for the guild and keep it running.

- I hereby regrettably nullify my expected participation in raid groups (for now). -Though guildies are welcome to create offical guild raid groups & raid in my absence.

Once my life is sorted:
**We will celebrate the 'reawakening' of Dreamsight with a huge ALL DRUID PARRTYYY!!! (all druids invited!)**

Want to be emaild when Dreamsight has its gm back fully?: {Click here}to join the guild mailing list!

im really sorry that this had to happen mates :( See you in WoW,

~Thylenaos
Thylenaos
Thylenaos
Admin

Number of posts : 120
Current spec: : feral - tank specced
Profs: : Mining and Engineering, and ofc trying to be a good GM ^^
Post Points : 386
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Back to top Go down